Template by:
Free Blog Templates

domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

FAHRENHEIT o LA PROFECIA INDIGO - Español [PC] [MU] [4S] [MF]





Ahora comienso aportando este juegaso, realmente es muy bueno, es por mujo mejor qe cientos juegos de la nueva generacion y si no me creen bajenselo y pruebelo

El juego realmente se llama Fahrenheit pero en algunos paises de le conoce como la profecia indigo, si quieren saber mas busquen en google :)


Mientra uno va jugando tiene que ir cambiando de personajes ya que la historia como en algunos juego no se muestra en cinematicas simples, si no que tienes que usar a cada personaje en el cual se esta sucediendo los echos

La historia se centra en Lucas Kane quien se ve atormentado por una fuerza que lo obliga a cometer un asesinato, 2 policias estan tras el con los cuales tambien jugara

En el juego cada desision cuenta y puede cambiar el rumbo del juego de forma importante

El juego es para mayores de 18 años ya que incluye violencia, sangre, sexo esplicito y un lenguaje fuerte, aunque en varios paises la edad recomendada es 16 años


Realmnete es un juego muy recomendable, lo unico que recomiendo es qe configuren los controles a su agrado mientras juegan el tutorial, ya que los que an jugado anteriores titulos de atari saben que son muy raros y poco munenes en comparacion con otros

Todo esta en el rar, parcho crack, y las intrucciones estan para que las sigan
Bai

Clasificacion: Aventura
,
Terror, Misterio de 3djuegos

Link:





  1. http://www.4shared.com/file/2JtXzV2X/Fahrenheitpart01.html
  2. http://www.4shared.com/file/QHSmPH9v/Fahrenheitpart02.html
  3. http://www.4shared.com/file/uFrO4EKP/Fahrenheitpart03.html
  4. http://www.4shared.com/file/1RNjvY8G/Fahrenheitpart04.html
  5. http://www.4shared.com/file/nSvhYnmy/Fahrenheitpart05.html
  6. http://www.4shared.com/file/MgiltgDG/Fahrenheitpart06.html
  7. http://www.4shared.com/file/Lbl7pfzp/Fahrenheitpart07.html
  8. http://www.4shared.com/file/6VEuhAFD/Fahrenheitpart08.html
  9. http://www.4shared.com/file/2dQc48Qj/Fahrenheitpart09.html
  10. http://www.4shared.com/file/e3znNMDL/Fahrenheitpart10.html
  11. http://www.4shared.com/file/jPj3ucOG/Fahrenheitpart11.html
  12. http://www.4shared.com/file/-d6lmnTo/Fahrenheitpart12.html
  13. http://www.4shared.com/file/eyoIoYcF/Fahrenheitpart13.html
  14. http://www.4shared.com/file/LnWOBDus/Fahrenheitpart14.html
  15. http://www.4shared.com/file/MIXBJnru/Fahrenheitpart15.html
  16. http://www.4shared.com/file/LA4sGNUZ/Fahrenheitpart16.html
  17. http://www.4shared.com/file/iXeygXpn/Fahrenheitpart17.html
  18. http://www.4shared.com/file/_BQXGkMJ/Fahrenheitpart18.html
  19. http://www.4shared.com/file/DmUjnl8U/Fahrenheitpart19.html

Se me borraron todos o me los borraron la cosa es que los resubire apenas pueda


18 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Amigoooooo por favor! necesito la contraseña.. xq no la encuentro por ningun ladoo! gracias!

Anónimo dijo...

pass: elvver

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! This post could not be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!

He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!

Here is my blog :: Watch TV Shows

Anónimo dijo...

I every time emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, because if
like to read it afterward my contacts will too.

my site ... play minecraft for free

Anónimo dijo...

Increasingly people today are adopting this
technique which they're finding quite basic to practice.

Also visit my site - Prnewswire.com

Anónimo dijo...

Like any game, when we stay within the rules, we score,
and when we play outside the rules there of course is a
penalty. It combines RPG elements and strategy for a very interesting game where you must stop
the rows of pirates ship from making their way down the river.
Are you a Kansas City Chiefs or Pittsburgh Steelers fan.


my blog post: car insurance compare

Anónimo dijo...

Even though your goal is just to lose 5 pounds in a week, you should be strict with
what you do so as not to inadvertently undo all your hard work for
vegetarian weight loss. Anyone who dares to make a
closer inspection will find the underlying difference.
Hence, broccoli is a must-add ingredient in your vegetarian weight loss diet.


Here is my homepage: Http://www.beemme.co.uk/Member/8735

Anónimo dijo...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for
the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or advice.
Maybe you can write next articles referring to
this article. I wish to read more things about it!

Take a look at my page; miscrits locations

Anónimo dijo...

Snoring is more probably to develop when sleeping on your
own back. I'd have to understand plot however it I'm definitely not absolutely this can be significant.
Schwimmer and English part-time photographer Zoe began dating then and married in a private ceremony last June after announcing their engagement in March 2010.


Review my webpage ... http://www.ibdinstitute.org/chatter/LoreneJeff

Anónimo dijo...

I truly love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm wanting to create my own site and want to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Kudos!

Feel free to visit my web blog ... How to Breed In dragonvale

Anónimo dijo...

A pink round bassinet with pink decorative bed linen can
really look stunning any time of the day or night.
This allows your babies to sleep close to each other without clobbering or rolling over each
other. Though this article might be of great help in your decision to buy a baby bassinet, try to
find out more on baby bassinets by reading reviews and other articles on the internet.



Here is my weblog: http://joinsportsteam.com/content/locating-simple-secrets-bassinet

Anónimo dijo...

Useful information. Fortunate me I found your site accidentally, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate didn't happened in advance!
I bookmarked it.

Here is my web site; hack de castleville

Anónimo dijo...

Wow, fantastic weblog format! How lengthy
have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a
blog glance easy. The whole glance of your site is magnificent, as well
as the content!

Review my web page HOW TO EARN EASY MONEY ONLINE

Anónimo dijo...

The reason for this is very obvious, though some people still have no idea why is this so.
The lavish beauty of a pink engagement ring will astound even the most discriminating admirer.
And you will be also assured that your first love gift is best and you can
make your proposal very romantic and memorable.


Here is my webpage: vintage-style engagement ring

Anónimo dijo...

Scroll down to the music section and click on the edit
link. I think what corporate America has forgotten is that the airwaves are public.
Back in the day, people had little choice but to take what was given to them as their "lot in life.

My web-site mobile internet radio application

Anónimo dijo...

I know this if οff topіс but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming hаving a blog like yours
ωould cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Take a look at my homepage; hcg diet injections
my webpage: hcg diet

Anónimo dijo...

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple
adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design.
Appreciate it

My page ... how to cheat in miscrits

Anónimo dijo...

Once you have done this, set the burn speed to 4x and click Burn and wait for it to complete.
Age Level - A good factor to write about is the appropriate age level for the video game that you are reviewing.

Harry Potter Hogwarts is one more entry into this new series of LEGO board games.


My page :: http://alumni.newschoolarch.edu/